By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
1. Online bidding will be open from 8 am to 8 pm EST each day from December 1st – December 12th. Each day will consist of a different lot of items.
2. Marquee Theatrical Productions reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
3. Auction item purchases are final. No returns, or exchanges will be issued. All items are "as is".
4. Marquee Theatrical Productions provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
5. Online bidding will take place on the Marquee Theatrical Productions’ Facebook page.
6.To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type your name, and the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item picture on Facebook. Only comments, not replies, will be considered a bid. The minimum opening bid on each item and the bidding increments are indicated in the description of each item. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
7. Once a bid has been entered on Facebook it cannot be deleted.
8. Winning bidders will be contacted via Facebook Messenger.
9. There is no “upper limit” for your bids!
10. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the item is closed (exactly 8:00 pm). The official time will be based on the Facebook timestamp.
11. Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered in the comment section that adheres to the designated increment and closing time shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Marquee Board of Director in charge of closing that item will act as the final authority.
12. Winning Bids will be posted on the Marquee Theatrical Productions Facebook page within 30 minutes of closing. The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, cheque e-transfer or credit card). Payment must be made within 48 hours of the item’s closing time.
13. Items must be picked up from Marquee Theatrical Productions (73 Industrial Parkway N., unit 2B, Aurora, ON). Please arrange a pick-up time by emailing Sheryl at email@example.com. All items must be picked up by Tuesday, December 19th.
Visit Marquee's Facebook page to see our online holiday auction. GREAT stuff to be had and we are grateful to our donors for making this possible.
All proceeds will be used toward studio improvements.
Who do you want to buy for?
Find out by clicking here as to which items will be posted on which day from Dec. 1-12
(click on the picture to enlarge)